Tuesday 31 January 2017

Game Maker Progress 29: Project Foundation of Civilisation


Hello everyone,

Since things have settled down mostly for the moment; it's time to continue with my own personal projects. The Dawn of Civilisation Concept gave me a lot of skills, ideas and feedback which will serve me well for my next project - which I am nicknaming Project Foundation of Civilisation for the moment. 


The first thing that needs to be done is planning out what needs to be done; I plan on having a more solid - yet flexible plan for this project. I want to try out some new project management techniques and systems to help in it's production. 

Following this, I will be working on raising the sizes of the tiles. This will allow me to provide better detail on tiles, as well as add certain features such as the ability to zoom in and out, and better UI elements. I look forward to bringing updates on this project!

Until next time,
Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment